Many of us dream to have a fair glowing skin. Isn’t it? The secret of clear and glowing skin lies in good lifestyle and healthy diet. Face masks which are homemade are the most beneficial home remedies for fair and glowing skin.
Here are 10 quick tips on how to get glowing skin by home remedies.
1. First step towards healthy and beautiful skin is to cut down oily and fatty acids and replacing them with green vegetables, fruits and salads.
2. Make a habit to wash your face at least twice a day with fresh water. Then rinse off your skin gently with towel after every wash.
3. Apply honey on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Your skin will glow and become soft and smooth. This is how to get glowing skin at home.
4. Add some salt and lemon juice to milk and use it for cleansing. This is the best way to exfoliate your skin.
5. Potato or tomato alone is a good bleach for your skin. Use this beauty tip daily.
6. Mix 3 tbsp milk, 1 tbsp lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the face and allow drying. Wash with cold water. This home remedy is very effective for getting radiant and glowing skin naturally.
7. Cucumber has properties that can give fresh, glowing clear skin. Grate a Cucumber and squeeze to take out the juice apply it to the face, keep for 15 minutes then wash off well.
8. Soak up sunflower seeds in raw milk overnight ,and grind them. Apply with a pinch of saffron, and turmeric. This home remedy as a beauty tip makes even dark person fairer and glowing naturally if used for a long time.
9. Mix milk, lemon juice and glycerine. Apply to your face and wash off after 30 minutes. This is the best recipe to improve your complexion and moisturize your face.
10. Massage your face with 3 spoons of baby oil and 2 spoon of sugar daily. Follow this beauty tip for getting baby soft skin and glow.