5 Best Skin Care Routine Tips For Acne Prone Skin – An Infographic]
September 19, 2018
We all are aware of a good skin care routine and what it requires – cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Skin care routine for acne prone skin needs cleansing to remove dirt and dead skin cells. Cleansing to remove the excess oil, toning to maintain the PH level of the skin and moisturizers to maintain the natural oil under the skin.
The wrong techniques used behind the shower curtain could actually be responsible for your acne or breakouts.
Here’s the Infographic by “Health Central” to know the right ways to wash off your face when suffering from severe acne.
Few More Tips To Go Ahead With this routine –
- Start with a cleansing: Cleansing removes the oil on the skin, which retains moisture helpful in preventing pimples or acne.
- Wash your face twice a day: Avoid scrubs if you have sensitive skin and be aware that foaming cleansers.
- Use a toner: Use Aloe Vera or Cucumber to have the perfect toner for sensitive acne-prone skin.
- Check your shower routine: When you shower too often, you can actually risk drying out your skin out, and causing unwanted breakouts.
- Choose the best Moisturizer: Moisturizing is a very important part of treating acne as moistened your skin to loosen sebum built up inside pores.
- Apply sunscreen: When ever you go out side apply sunscreen on your face. It protect your skin from harmfull UVA and UVB rays that may cause skin diseases in future.
- Apply natural Make-up: Look beautiful naturally with mild make-up products.