Is ageless beauty truly possible? Have you ever thought of defying those fine lines and wrinkles from appearing on your skin? Here is one natural food that comes as a wonderful anti aging agent. Nonetheless, it’s been in use as beauty oil in a wide variety of creams, lotions and moisturizers. Also, coconut fats are known to burn down body fats, a huge contrast that is.
- Use coconut oil as lotion. It’s your skin that needs to be all perfect and nice for an ageless beauty. Getting off those lines and wrinkles off your face and the aging spots too. But if you delay their appearance, you can retain your natural beauty for longer.
- Use coconut oil on dry and cracked skin – and get moisturized with a tingling aroma in no time. This oil saves the skin from acne, rashes and allergies too. The two powerful anti microbial agents in capric acid and lauric acid are apparently present in coconut. Body converts lauric acid into monolaurin, which has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-protozoal properties.
Other benefits of coconut oil
- Just add a few drops of oil to the water in your bath tub and you will love your silky soft skin after bath. However, many people claim that it caused them skin breakouts because of their pores getting clogged. Still success rate outweighs the issues.
- Wish to have that lustrous glossy celeb hair for the perfect hair style? You have the best natural product to work on your hair. Just massage some coconut oil onto your scalp nicely and cover the entire hair length with it. Wear a plastic hair bag and wrap on a towel. Leave it on for 2 to 4 hours and then wash your hair thoroughly. Get shiny frizz free hair.
- Take some warm water in a tub, add a tablespoon of coconut oil to it and dip your feet into it. Your tired feet and cracked heels will be healed.
- Shed off the excess fats by consuming at least 3 tablespoon of raw coconut oil daily. Mix it into a fruit smoothing or as dressing for your salad. The medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) of coconut fat are easily metabolized by the body ensuring less fat build up. It enhances metabolism, is healthy for the heart, boosts thyroid and strengthens the immune system. From a scientific point of view, it seems as though coconut oil is healthy enough to make it worth drinking on a daily basis.
A great nutrition provider for skin and strengthener for your immune system, coconut oil gives you baby soft and younger looking skin! You will love it working as an anti aging agent for your skin.