Millions of Americans suffer from acne. In fact, an estimated 70 to 90 percent of young adults, both males and females, suffer from acne. There are different oils for acne relief which works on the root of the problem and also are gentle on the skin. They are also gentle on the skin and helps to fight with insomnia and sleep deprivation. Essential Oils have proven as worthy natural treatment for many health conditions.
Let’s move through the Infographic by “DR. ERICZ” to know about the best oils for acne relief:
Natural oils have the power to kill bacteria on the skin. Some effective oils for acne are lavender oil, tea tree oil, clary sage oil, juniper berry oil, and coconut oil.
1. Lavender oil has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. It helps to relieve stress, insomnia, and helps to keep the skin and body radiant.
2. Clary sage oils helps to decrease stress and balances hormone levels.
3. Tea tree oil has the antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties.
4. Juniper berry oil has natural antibacterial and antimicrobial abilities. It is most popular natural remedies for fighting skin irritations and infections.
5. Another oil is coconut oil which hydrates the skin. It has the ability to penetrate your skin on a deeper level and also helps to remove acne scars.