Wishful thinking works little if you want to get, maintain or restore beautiful skin. It takes some serious work to rev-up skin’s health, but it’s never a frantic quest. As a matter of fact ‘the beautiful you’ doesn’t need oodles of products or intense care to look flawless. Nor a constant obsession helps in any way. It is simple, but concrete steps that ensure youthfulness, health and revered radiance.
Your beauty resolutions for 2013 should therefore revolve around effective, but practical resolutions that can be sustained long term, without any trouble. It is important to keep beauty care continuous rather than vigorous. Let’s get started with:
Getting Skincare Basics Right
The core tasks that make skin beautiful are hardly ever followed consistently. This time, make it a point to be regular and follow basic skin care regimen without fail.
1. Cleanse – Choose a good cleanser that suits your skin type. Be mindful not to over cleanse, this may harm skin causing rashes and acne. Twice a week would be great.
2. Exfoliate – When done right, it is a real skin saver. It keeps skin youthful and clean by removing dead cell accumulation. Go buy a good, natural scrub that is gentle on skin. The idea of making a homemade scrub might be challenging, but it’s quite benefiting for skin health. Remember not to over exfoliate – twice a week is advisable.
3. Tone – Toner or astringent ensures skin’s wellbeing by closing pores after exfoliation or cleansing. Use a mild and alcohol free toner to soothe skin and make it looker tighter and firmer.
4. Moisturize – No one skips this, but most miss on the finer concepts, depriving skin of deep nourishment. Always choose moisturizer by your skin type which varies from being dry, normal to oily. Using SPF based moisturizer will double that action and protect skin against UV rays during day.
Follow Golden Rules For Healthy Hair
Who wouldn’t want to flaunt glossy tresses? We love healthy hair and New Year should boost your hair resolutions stronger.
1. If you’re blessed with great hair, style them.
2. If you have dull, lackluster hair – rejuvenate them.
3. Dry hair is messy, condition them properly.
4. Curls look great, just chic them right.
5. Thin hair looks unhealthy, nourish them good.
6. Minimize too hot – water showers, flatiron use and UV exposure. For hair, it’s very damaging.
7. Oil your hair once in a week. Nothing nurtures them better.
8. Don’t forget routine trims.
Lifestyle Chances That Are Must
You dragged a whole year with the same hateful lifestyle. It’s time to bootstrap a healthy strategy and upgrade your lifestyle.
1. Focus on your diet – ‘your skin reflects your diet.’ Make it healthy, nutritious and wholesome.
2. Don’t skip morning walk or exercise routines. Take a gulp of morning oxygen to energize skin from roots.
3. Protect your skin from sun damage.
4. Quit smoking and alcohol – they play havoc on skin health.
5. Avoid strong soaps and hot water showers.
6. Stay ways from stress, it is perilous for skin.
7. Sweet sleep for sweet beauty. Don’t keep body sleep deprived.
Refreshing, Makeup Collection
You need an occasional break, right? After being brutally handled for a year, your makeup kit requires the same.
1. De-clutter it. Add fresh shades, remove redundant ones and keep some space for season specials.
2. Wash your brushes, they are dirty and harbor bacteria. From this point forward, wash them once every week and store them in a clean place.
3. Ah! Do check your daily bags. Somewhere, deep down a lipstick, mascara or eyeliner may have been left for eternity. Don’t use them, just bin them straightway.
4. Be aware about your cosmetic’s shelf life. Throw them as soon as they expire or start smelling weird.
5. Get creative! It doesn’t take much time to organize makeup collection. A systemized and neat makeup kit will sail you through time starved mornings the whole year.
6. Get your products right. You require good anti aging cream, moisturizer and likes.
Carefully Select Wardrobe This Time
Perky shopping sessions were irresistible, but it is your wardrobe that is bearing the consequences. There’s hardly any space left, your options getting trickier and ghoulish secrets to get rid of. Start New Year by renewing your wardrobe.
1. Space it up by getting rid of old and unused clothes. Organization is the key, sort clothes by types, seasons or need.
2. If you have a rich collection, be thrifty. By using existing wardrobe wisely, altering and styling dresses appropriately, you can save a lot of money and time.
3. Don’t cramp shoes in a corner of your closet. Increase their visibility and sort them clearly. You’ll be overwhelmed by your options and less likely to go on useless shoe buying spree.
4. Your next dress shouldn’t be a haphazard craving. Be choosy; think twice before buying. Identify requirements and genuineness, and only then go for something new.
5. Don’t just dump clothes, accessories and shoes into the closet. It just takes five minutes and some will to fold, hang or place these things in order.
Correcting Beauty Mistakes & Not Repeating Them
In an obsession to look all primed, you may not realize when you cross the thin line of ideality. Most of us keep committing beauty mistakes which pose a negative effect on our style, fashion and beauty. But once it’s a mistake, twice it’s a blunder. Correct your mistakes and then avoid repeating them.
1. Don’t sleep with your makeup on. Clean and moisturize your face before sleeping.
2. Too much of good things turn bad. Avoid heavy mascara, eye liner, overdone eye lashes and perfumes.
3. Don’t leave lips chapped, they look ghastly.
4. Too dark lipstick shades look hideous (unless you carry them well). Stick to neutral ones.
5. Accessorize your attire well.
6. Use your foundation right. There should be no difference between your neck and the face.
Woman is special! She may be quite content with things she has. But a surprise gift always puts a smile on her face, making her feel special. And if you want to see that brilliant spark in her eye, gift her something unique.
Women love to be pampered. Beauty treats as gifts will always get you her appreciations. But beauty gifts ideas don’t strike in a jiffy. Be focused, think a bit and consider her tastes. Need gift inspirations? We have curated some fabulous ideas for you.
1. Hair Styling Range – She’ll thank you for this! Women never like bad hair days and personal hair styling range with salon capabilities, at home, is just what she needs. You can get a good range at most popular online beauty stores. Get more creative – collect different hair styling tools and pack them as combined gift.
2. Assortment Of Fragrances – A tricky gift! Women love to wear perfumes and own a rich collection. Perfumes are signatures to ones styles and knowing her exact choices is bit difficulty, but not impossible. All you need to do is research a bit about fragrances that have feminine appeal and reflect your lady’s tastes. Shop different fragrances or buy a personalized set.
3. Manicure & Pedicure Kit – Assembling a manicure or pedicure set is easy. You can buy a pre assembled set, but adding personal touch to gifts obviously makes them special.
4. Complete Anti Aging Solution – Ageless skin as gift, will definitely standout from the rest. A woman wants nothing more than radiantly beautiful skin that looks and feels healthy. Gift a complete anti aging solution to take care of her skin.
5. Portable Makeup Stand – For any beauty diva a personal and portable makeup stand is like a dream come true. It will not only house all her cosmetics, but organize them and give a professional touch to her makeup regimen. What’s great? They are portable and travel friendly as well.
6. Rejuvenating Spa Voucher – Appease her with refreshing spa massage away from kids, daily chores, worries and stress. Daze her with a professional spa care where she enjoys a personal time.
7. Makeup Brush Set – Makeup routine without decent brushes is unthinkable. Women love their makeup brushes and trust them to give the desired tweaks in their makeup regimen. A makeup brush gift set is not only cost friendly, but perfect for her.
8. Surprise Makeovers – Make her feel gorgeous, a downright diva with a surprise makeover. Let her beauty reflect stunningly. Add a photo shoot after makeover to capture her look forever- makes her feel celebrity.
9. Women Toiletry Kit – Anything that keeps her personal care items organized and tucked neatly is a good choice. It is a handy gift that is functional, appropriate for her needs and within budget.
10. Magazine Subscription – Gift one year subscription of any popular magazine that matches her interest. Beauty, fashion, gossip, celebrity, travel, health and fitness are quite popular.
11. Skin Care Tool – Every woman has some beauty aspirations and with tools to assist her she’ll achieve it. You can assemble or create customizable skin care tool kit to make an ideal gift for her.
12. Pleasing Palette – Your women will be grateful for stocking her with color palettes for lip, eyes and face. It takes a lot of time to create a decent collection and you will supply a season worth of makeup collection.
13. Makeup Sponge Kit – Small, but very important for any makeup routine. It is something which will come under $20 and be of use daily.
14. Massage Candle Set – You may find it to be stereotypical, but massage candles are great. Once the candle melts, the warm oil can be used on skin to nourish and fragrance it. They are soothing for skin, as well as ideal for creating perfect ambiance within no time.
15. Bath Kit – Create a simple bath into the most luxurious experience for her. A complete bath kit having everything to pamper is something she’ll instantly love.
Is ageless beauty truly possible? Have you ever thought of defying those fine lines and wrinkles from appearing on your skin? Here is one natural food that comes as a wonderful anti aging agent. Nonetheless, it’s been in use as beauty oil in a wide variety of creams, lotions and moisturizers. Also, coconut fats are known to burn down body fats, a huge contrast that is.
Coconut oil for Clear Ageless Skin
- Use coconut oil as lotion. It’s your skin that needs to be all perfect and nice for an ageless beauty. Getting off those lines and wrinkles off your face and the aging spots too. But if you delay their appearance, you can retain your natural beauty for longer.
- Use coconut oil on dry and cracked skin – and get moisturized with a tingling aroma in no time. This oil saves the skin from acne, rashes and allergies too. The two powerful anti microbial agents in capric acid and lauric acid are apparently present in coconut. Body converts lauric acid into monolaurin, which has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-protozoal properties.
Other benefits of coconut oil
- Just add a few drops of oil to the water in your bath tub and you will love your silky soft skin after bath. However, many people claim that it caused them skin breakouts because of their pores getting clogged. Still success rate outweighs the issues.
- Wish to have that lustrous glossy celeb hair for the perfect hair style? You have the best natural product to work on your hair. Just massage some coconut oil onto your scalp nicely and cover the entire hair length with it. Wear a plastic hair bag and wrap on a towel. Leave it on for 2 to 4 hours and then wash your hair thoroughly. Get shiny frizz free hair.
- Take some warm water in a tub, add a tablespoon of coconut oil to it and dip your feet into it. Your tired feet and cracked heels will be healed.
- Shed off the excess fats by consuming at least 3 tablespoon of raw coconut oil daily. Mix it into a fruit smoothing or as dressing for your salad. The medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) of coconut fat are easily metabolized by the body ensuring less fat build up. It enhances metabolism, is healthy for the heart, boosts thyroid and strengthens the immune system. From a scientific point of view, it seems as though coconut oil is healthy enough to make it worth drinking on a daily basis.
A great nutrition provider for skin and strengthener for your immune system, coconut oil gives you baby soft and younger looking skin! You will love it working as an anti aging agent for your skin.
Why Lifecell Cream ?
- Beauty Resolutions 2013: Reboot Your Beauty Regimen For Good
- Anti Aging Skincare Essentials For Men
- Beauty Treats She Will Love This Christmas
- Lifecell Skin Cream : A Perfect Solution for Skin Tanning
- Healthy Habits for Beautiful Skin
- Best Deep Wrinkle Treatment For Forehead
- Removing Wrinkles between Eyes