- posted in
Oxygen is essential for living organisms to carry out basic cell functions. But when excess of O2 enters human body (with aerobic exercises and smoking), it produces some toxic substances. Oxygen peroxide and superoxide are common examples of those toxic substances. These are highly reactive substances that combine with other molecules in the body to form free radicals.
Free radicals have a natural tendency to further combine with molecules in the body and the process is known as oxidization. This process does prolific damage to cells and causes diseases. Then our body needs antioxidants to prevent the damage.
How antioxidants work :
Antioxidants are natural molecules that can neutralize free radical.Antioxidants provide free radicals with their own molecules and satisfy their urge to react with molecules of the body. In this process, however, antioxidants keep maintaining their original form. That’s how they help our body resist cell and tissue damage and prevent diseases.
Effective antioxidants and their sources :
We need about 5000 ORAC units of antioxidants per day to cope up with the average rate of oxidation. Normally, our body produces antioxidants to protect itself. But at times, the antioxidants produced by body are not enough to fight excessively produced free radicals. When we exercise, drink alcohol and smoke, the formation of free radicals gets accelerated and our body needs more antioxidants. We can boost the production of antioxidants by taking supplements and natural foods.
Here are major antioxidants and their sources :
- Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant and is found in human cells and is a component of the respiratory chain. The body needs energy and 95% of which is provided by CoQ10 alone. Fish is the biggest source of CoQ10.
- Idebenone is the synthetic analog of CoQ10 and is a powerful antioxidant. Idebenone, if present sufficiently in the body, amazingly cures sun-damaged skin. Lifecell skin cream has Idebenone as a major ingredient. The natural source of Idebenone is CoQ10.
- Lycopene is also a strong antioxidant with chemopreventive effects. It very efficiently cures photo-induced tumors. Naturally, Lycopene is obtained from red fruits and vegetables like tomato.
- Green Tea is an effective antioxidant. It reacts against erythema, DNA damage and sunburn. I nature, green tea is extracted from Camellia plant.
- Pomegranate is natural fruit with superb antioxidant properties. It can be used in the form of juice, seed and peel. Pomegranate protects skin against any damages done by ultraviolet rays.
- posted in
There are certain factors that always need to be there to take care of our skin. Among all the measurements for human skin to be called healthy, softness is the first one (that strictly defines skin’s status).And moisture is the element that is responsible for the softness of the skin. It is interesting to know that a well-defined system, known to be skin barrier system, actively works in our body in order to maintain the level of moisture. In other words, we can say that the agility of our skin totally depends upon water barrier system of the body. Needless to say; we need to vigilantly look after the water barrier function for being able to keep perfect skin.
There are some internal body parts that need to remain in hydrated state, always. The primary function of water barrier is to prevent water loss so that each and every organ works efficiently. Since excess of water level is also bad for body, water barrier allows only required worth of water inside. Altogether, Water barrier system balances the hydration level of the body.
Skin barrier system can’t keep working consistently and undisturbed. Like every other body organ, it sometimes gets affected and needs to be repaired. And if and when there’s a huge damage, it takes time to recover. But till it recovers, your skin might extremely dry out and, the worse, could even die. In case of facial skin, this situation can’t be imagined. Lifecell skin cream is known to assist our immune systemwhile coming through such tough times.
Can Lifecell really restore the facial skin water barrier? If we believe what the reviews have to say, then it can. But how it does this, makes one highly curious:
Among several natural ingredients of Lifecell cream, Ubiquinone is the major one that acts as a powerful natural antioxidant. This wonderful antioxidant enzyme rejuvenates skin and increases its smoothness.
How Lifecell Repairs Skin Water Barrier
The presence of Ubiquinone in this cream is what makes the real difference and that’s exactly where Lifecell gains all its effectiveness from. Lifecell assists water barrier system of body and eases its responsibilities of maintaining skin by balancing water concentration. Lifecell boosts cellular energy of the skin (that’s what best a beauty product can do) and helps it resume its momentum. Its powerful antioxidants resist the growth of free radicals and save skin from damages.
Generally, Ubiquinone is produced within human body and is responsible for cell development. However, with growing age its concentration gets reduced in body. Since this element is essential for skin to stay energetic, it is used in beauty products. Ubiquinone is an anti aging ingredient in Lifecell that is a perfect substitute for natural antioxidants (that body can’t produce with aging). As an antioxidant, itmaintains Oxygen level and automatically the concentration of water inside body. In a way, it performs on behalf of recovering water barrier system and gives it full time to cure.
Why Lifecell Cream ?
- Beauty Resolutions 2013: Reboot Your Beauty Regimen For Good
- Anti Aging Skincare Essentials For Men
- Beauty Treats She Will Love This Christmas
- Lifecell Skin Cream : A Perfect Solution for Skin Tanning
- Healthy Habits for Beautiful Skin
- Best Deep Wrinkle Treatment For Forehead
- Removing Wrinkles between Eyes