Lifecell Skin Tightening Cream
Ultimate Skin Tightening Cream
Beauty and time have one thing in common; you can’t catch either of them. As the aging process starts, wrinkles make their way on the face. Amazingly Lifecell Skin Cream has been able to capture time and beauty, metaphorical to hear but true in its sense. The ageless and flawless skin is desired by all and Lifecell Skin Cream has been an effective medium to deliver that.
Being one solution for innumerable skin aging problem, Lifecell Skin Cream has also been the ultimate skin tightening cream. Defying one of the most prominent aging signs – Sagging and Loose skin.
Concept of Loose Skin Tightening
With age the suppleness of skin gets lost, it appears droopy and loose. Numerous reasons contribute to it but foremost are;
1) The loss of collagen and elasticity in the supportive connective tissues of the skin making the skin look floppy
2) With age the facial muscles tend to weaken.
3) Exposure to the harmful sun rays, acting on the old skin cell, becomes unbearable which again causes the skin to droop
4) Additionally if you smoke your skin looses its elasticity much sooner.
Reasons For Not Tightening Loose Skin Surgically
Cost Associated– Huge sum of money needs to be invested on skin treatments especially if it’s about tightening loose skin.
Laser Treatments - Skin allergy could shoot up if proper tests are not done prior to treatments. Searches have shown that the risk of getting skin cancer is high, if skin is subjected to laser treatments for long.
Surgical or Needle Treatment - under the knife treatments generally associate with them the risk of getting skin infections, allergies etc. Other side effects include the following.
1) Botox injection costs anything between $400 -$1000 while a single collagen injection $400 – $700.
2) Prolonged sensitivity tests for collagen injections.
3) If not administered by an experienced surgeon result could be disastrous.
4) The entire process needs to be repeated every 3-4 months